Online Marketing or Internet Marketing and its Benefits
What is the term online marketing or internet marketing?
ONLINE OR INTERNET MARKETING refers to advertisement and marketing efforts use the web and email to drive traffic via electronic commerce…
Online marketing includes a wider range of marketing elements than traditional business marketing due to the extra channels and marketing mechanisms available on the internet.
Online marketing connect organizations with qualified potential customers and takes business development to a much higher level than traditional marketing/advertising.
” ONLINE MARKETING REFERS TO A SET OF POWERFUL TOOLS AND METHODOLOGIES USED FOR PROMOTING PRODUCT AND SERVICES THROUGH INTERNET.”
A key benefit of using online channels for marketing a business or product is the ability to measure the impact of any given channel, as well as how visitors acquired through different channels interact with a website or landing page experience. Of the visitors that convert into paying customers, further analysis can be done to determine which channels are most effective at acquiring valuable customers.
Analytics for web or mobile app experiences can help determine the following:
- Which online marketing channels are the most cost-effective at acquiring customers, based on the conversion rate of visitors to customers, and the cost of those visitors.
- Which channels are effective at acquiring and driving higher lifetime value for customers — such as email marketing, which drives repeat purchases to prior customers.
- Which cohorts of customers exhibit strong engagement behavior and high potential for up sells — such as software or mobile apps, which expect to sell more products to customers with high engagement
Online Marketing Tools There are a number of tools that can be used to build and maintain a robust online marketing program:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO(search engine optimization)
- Display Advertising
- SEM(search engine marketing)
- Events & Webinars
- A/B Testing & website optimization
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- content management system(CMS)
August 11, 2020
February 26, 2020
February 26, 2020